Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Dreams are "Net Places"

red tailed hawkA&E119067_106863582659088_100000063408486_184547_1742686_n  

‘Net’ is a common word in RS.  It often seems negative, something invisible that catches you, traps you; binding then limits your freedom.  There seems to be an overall ‘Net’, but also ‘Sub-Nets’, and RS talks about them as if they have independent consciousness.
There is a lot of concern about our money system lately. ‘Money-Net’ has come up in RS, so I decided to do a ‘Money-Net’ study.  The reverses around money were full of a lot of low life stuff.  I became exhausted went to bed early. I had quite vivid dreams. 
The RS study I did in the earkt morning, right after my dreams, revealed that the pushing and pulling of my dreams were fighting going on between "Ancestral Sub-Nets" of my Japanese wife's (blue half?) and my Southern Baptist Bussey relatives.

Dreams also seem to be "net places" or ‘sub-nets’:

F- for ownership and vying for power
R- her Wa moving elf, "net place" you know of.

F- felt a little bit of heaviness
R- send you back to the blue with Wife [friend he need]

F- anyway, it's an interesting......
R- nets search nets {consciously}, they are "We-net, Hose"

F- earlier that usual
R- Hosiery to the "reel-er" {hoses connect hearts, then reel them in} 

F- So the Blue half knew us
R- their so in ‘fight-will’ with us
[its will-pod reel, it divides in your world]

F- We are speaking of a conflict between ancestors here in the net
R- dying in net, her A {Alpha, Adam} certs {give approval} us, Knight use your will for knock, allow me to keep sorry


There's no end to this adventure.
Keep the Faith!

Jef



Full Forward

Good morning!  As I studied about the "money-net", I felt heavy and went to bed earlier than usual.  I got up early after that. I had an interesting feeling as I woke from my dream.  I felt that somehow each part of the dream was owned by (or even the living essence of)  a sub-net.  There was some struggle for authority and owing going on as I moved to different parts of the dream.  Anyway, this interesting never the less.



Full Reverse-

sigh with friend, its Ah {man, Adam} V {woman, Eve}
help if sigh really real {or reel, with fishing line}
her Wa moving elf, net place you know of
[dancing with you, EVP]
Hill gruffs so a muss serves Aunt Bussey {Southern Ancestors}
her way thin A {Adam}
and bus {connection} sieve Ah {weaken Adam}
Sin the sight, neither one of E do it (F-even the living essence)
ha’ Wa Hamas {heart terrorize}, her ignore Asian [it grand, new] {Wife's Ancestors}
So "mirror Sid" a rock she (mirror said a rock)
that wife for ha'muss/hamas ya [a man]
Mirrors yam {eat; edible root} a foe
ya sang a leaf
he serve-eat ya
tie-their Vale her, plummet
hosiery to the "real"er (reeler) {hoses connect hearts, then reel them in}
blue half knew us
send you back to the blue with Wife [friend he need]
standing on the property de-lerts ya
Ma, ya know him, duke {fight} key(k)
 

I asked about Sid and Yam {eat; edible root} and other question from the above RK:

F- standing on the property de-lerts ya
R- I stir leap, hear harps in the E nets
[he's leading you]

F- So the Blue half knew us
R- their so in fight-will with us
[its will-pod reel, it divides in your world]

F- tie-her vail
R- I have heard the odd

F- you sang a leaf
R- feeling as say

F- Sum-me to yam a foe
R- War from I he use

F- We are speaking of a conflict between ancestors here in the net
R- dying in net, her A certs us, Knight use your will for knock, allow me to keep sorry

F- is it something to do with the conflict
R- hell finock, that the we muss sway hose Z

F- So mir sid a rock she, so mir could be mirror and sid could be said
R- nigh sleep with this, her ray'm knee duke,
her aim muss, he share ray, dis her aim muss

F- My reverse says this Wa E muss ignore Asian
R- She ate her wonder, Sum-me how [she hard] death, Sass decide, sigh serve your M


No comments:

Post a Comment