Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Personal Compelling Evidence in a Life Beyond this Life

Kathy 
Goodbye Kathy....

My sister Kathy died at a premature age of 54.  My older sister Susan who attended her daily for a month gave me a call a few moments after her passing.  My answering machine recorded the call.  A few years later, as I was exploring Reverse Speaking, I noticed the recording still in my answering machine. and found this in the reversal:

F- Janny and I are both here with Kath, and I called Mom

R- Appa Goodbye, hi - she went through a brand new nice door


F- My fear is that....if you guy go over there........

R- I revolve, Kathy's free, the others know I raise ya

When Kathy was dying, I spoke to her about seeing her in the next life.  She said you'll be called Jef (my immediate family name) won't you? She had been sensitive to my Joining of the Unification Church, and thought I had changed from my "original" self.  I had been know as John, since I left home.  My children call me Appa, influence by the Korean family tradition of my church.  I immediately had a warm feeling sweep over me when I heard "Appa goodbye".  I feel that she had accepted the changes I had made in my later life.

It could just be spiritual manipulation, but this recording certainly reveals active intelligence of another dimension.  Listen closely and tell me what you think.


Here's an intriguing conversation in the middle of the recording.  As we were absorbing the information of the passing of our sister, our higher selves (?) are discussing a party of love, where Ma and Pa inspired every "relationship" in  creation:
 
 
R- There is meek Mona,
had a form and now prime is
men grew fema (fem)
summer weakness take Va (mas)
its a party of love around this Pa mot, var hid ya
Mars made (fem) he is Pa (mas)
where is Ma? (fem) His squaw (mas)
upon every fk in the creation nay,
I did Lou woo wine, rested uhha (mas)
I did one of Kathy's bee [beep]
a deer rock biff knock net,
there are three sides, so I miss her


For further study:

Full Reverse

No comments:

Post a Comment